No Scoop In Box

I just received my first order of Huel. There was no scoop in the box. I thought they send one with your first order. What is the size of the scoop so I know how much Huel to add to my shaker.

1 Like

They send you one IF you check the ā€œplease include the scoop and shaker in my first orderā€ box (I forget what it actually says).

A lot of people miss that. Theyā€™ll usually be happy to send you a scoop and shaker and stuff with your second order if you ask and tell them you missed it on the first one.

As to how big it isā€¦ Iā€™d have to check. I would estimate that itā€™s a little smaller than 1/3 cup, but thatā€™s just by eye and my eye is notoriously inaccurate.

1 Like

However, the serving size on the box says 127g and 1 cup. Since three scoops usually comes out between 100g and 110g, Iā€™m probably right, somewhere larger than 1/4 c but smaller than 1/3 c.

By the way, volume measurement is notoriously inaccurate, if you really want to make sure you know how much Huel youā€™re eating, invest in a small food scale. Theyā€™re very accurate and not terribly expensive, and then you can measure out exactly how much you want to eat.

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry to hear that there were no scoops included in your order. I will have a couple sent over to your delivery address.

In the meantime, here are a few simple ways to prepare your Huel while you wait for your scoops to arrive. As always you can take these guidelines to find out what works best for you.

A full serving of Huel is 1 cup or 127 grams, and it contains 500 calories when mixed with about 16-20oz water.

From that ratio, you can use more or less water to adjust the thickness of your Huel, or you can simply adjust the number of cups and amount of water based on the number of calories you want in a meal.

For example, a 250 calorie Huel would simply be 1/2 cup, mixed with approximately 8-10oz of water.

Hope this helps! If you need anything else, please let me know. :slight_smile:

Another user reported that 3 scoops of huel (450kcal) will be around the 250ml mark in the Huel shaker (just before the H finishes).How%20to%20measure%20huel%20with%20no%20scoops

1 Like

I got like 6 in my last order and only requested 2, maybe I got yours.

2 Likes

I must have missed it too. All i saw was ā€˜get a free shirt and shakerā€™ but i didnā€™t want the shirt and no option to only get the shaker. Assumed the scoops would be in the bags. A couple things going on here that could prevent a lot of wasted money and shipping. I get the reduction of plastic by not including it in each bag but the use of boxes to keep sending replacement stuff seems like a bigger waste.

An option to add a scoop when selecting the product to add to cart would solve most of this.

for the free shirt and shaker, separate them. Give them for free on the first order if you want but make them separate options.

1 Like

@YFinder Thanks for this. We appreciate the suggestion! We are always looking to reduce our environmental impact and this would be a great way to help. I see you are now squared away with scoops being sent from support. Let us know if thereā€™s anything else you need!

1 Like

So when i started Huel, it was the old scoop. Had a bunch of bags i didnā€™t open yet, so i skipped a few months of deliveries. Now I only have the old scoop, and no new scoop with no way to order one. Quite frustrating, especially since I had some extra old scoops.

You can order scoops online at huel.com!

Can you please provide a link directly to the scoops? I cannot find them anywhere

Iā€™m just sending you some scoops now :slight_smile:

Also no scoops in my first box today. I was ready to go. The box was also supposed to have a shaker bottle in it I thought. :frowning:

The fastest way to resolve your issue is to email support@huel.com.