Nausea and diarrhea

Just can’t do this stuff. Makes me ill and the diarrhea is terrible. Wanted so bad to like it. 3 scoops and 20 mins later I feel like I’m going to vomit followed by the next hour on the toilet with my body purging it. On 2 scoops it’s the same but not as bad. 1 scoop it’s manageable. Anyone had this. First time I tried it I had the next day off work I was so sick but attributed it to a stomach bug, which I didn’t obviously have. I guess it’s back to food. Using the Vanilla

Your body may not be used to the amount of fiber in Huel so it can be an adjustment for some at the start. I recommend slowly integrating Huel into your diet–maybe 2 scoops a day at the start and then eventually work up to 3 scoops.

Agreed. I had some effects from the fiber etc. I also suggest doing one shake a day, or less often, with 2 or 3 scoops. I did that for a while… Now I am consuming 3-scoop shakes of Huel twice a day. The fiber is still, evident, but it is not nearly like it was in the beginning.

I agree with others to start out slow. I did 1 shake per day with 2 scoops each for the first week, then the second week did 1-2 shakes per day. Now I am up to 2 shakes per day with 3 scoops each. Still had some discomfort but it went away pretty quickly.