Message from Julian - we’re introducing some price updates - please read

Hey guys, many of you would have got an email today, or will shortly, announcing some price changes. Below is a message from Julian we want to share here too. If you have any questions, just drop them below and we will do our best to answer.

Dear Hueligans,

Huel’s founder, Julian, here. First, I want to thank you for using Huel. We would be nothing without our loyal Hueligans and we’re always going to use the best ingredients in the world to create the delicious, nutritionally complete meals that you know and love.

Unfortunately, the cost of all the good stuff that goes into Huel has increased significantly in the last year, which means your subscription is going to increase from December 8th (GMT).

Here is why:

• We froze our prices at the start of the pandemic to support our Hueligans during a difficult time, but global events have made it more expensive to make, stock and ship your Huel

• So that we can continue on our mission to make it easy to eat well while protecting the planet, the price of all our products is changing

• From December 8th, any subscription you receive will have new prices

The below information is for the US only. Different countries have different price changes and this is just to give you an idea. To ensure you all have the right information we have emailed everyone with a subscription about this with the same information here - as well as anyone who has purchased Huel 3 times or more.

If you need more information, this article explains everything you need to know about the changes.

Read more here:

Can I change my subscription?

Of course. Our subscriptions are still as flexible as they have always been. If you would like to make any adjustments to your subscription before the increases take place, simply log into your account here.

We ask that you make any changes before December 8th so that we can confirm them before the new prices come into effect.

If you’re happy to keep receiving your Huel as usual, you don’t need to do anything. You’ll automatically pay the new price on your next order.

I can’t thank you enough for being part of the Huel family. We’ve been on this journey for six years and I am confident the best is still to come. I hope you choose to stick with us so that you can continue to enjoy our convenient, plant-based, nutritionally complete meals. We can’t change the world without you.

Love ya,

Julian x

3 Likes

I just read the email. It’s steep - and - I appreciate that you froze the prices during the pandemic for as long as you could. Huel has been helpful during this time. On we go.

2 Likes

Appreciate the support. :heart:

Yep. Price of everything is going up. Yet I would rather pay a bit more than have Huel cut corners on quality of product or treatment of employees. Overall, it is still a good deal per meal!

1 Like

Still, compared to the cost of Percutaneous Coronary Intervention with stenting, this is pretty reasonable.

2 Likes

… or custom compounded TPN?

1 Like

Cool, bout time. We’re fortunate to have had prices remain constant… F U inflation and shortages.

I am new the Huel and greatful for the candid communication. Once my Brand Ambassador application goes thru I will be getting all my friends subscribing before December 8th!

Thank you