Another price change?

I noticed another change in price from 75.00 now to 83.50 for a ‘one time purchase’ for Huel Black. So upon subscribing/changing subscription, the price drops from around 83.00 to 75.00 and I cannot apply a military discount! Bummer. All of my recent orders have been 67.50 I believe, but now the price has jumped yet again. Not sure I’ll continue to subscribe if it happens again

@Elliott_Olivas - The higher price is if you do not have a Subscription. If you Subscribe to Huel Black, it’s $75 and then you can apply your Military Discount at that point making your order $67.50 (for 2 bags). I use my Military Discount every time I do not have a Referral. If you are still having problems, email support@huel.com - that is your best and fastest route to go, they will respond within 24 hours in most cases.

1 Like

That makes more sense. I will just start a new subscription and see if that’s my issue. Thank you sir!

Hey @Elliott_Olivas! Hope you’re doing well😁 @MNSk8r was absolutely correct about the difference in pricing. For any Huel product you subscribe to, you receive a recurring 10% off with each purchase!

You can then add your Military Discount to your subscription to receive an additional discount🎉 If you would like, drop an email to support@huel.com with your Military Discount and email associated with your subscription and I’d be happy to get that added for you!

All is well with me, and I hope you and your team are also well and in good health! Will send an email… I very much appreciate your reaching out; excellent customer service!

1 Like

Thanks @Elliott_Olivas! We’re all doing well over here, thanks so much for the kind words❤ I’ll keep an eye out for that email!

1 Like