Message from Huel: Update on Delayed Orders

Hello Huelers,

As many of you may already know, due to overwhelming demand, we recently experienced our first inventory outage that set us back in our shipping process. We have been working incredibly hard to make as much Huel as we can, as fast as we can. However, at the same time, demand for Huel has continued to ramp up and our shipping delays have extended longer than we originally had planned. At this time, almost all delayed September orders have been shipped, but for orders placed in October, we expect a delay of an additional 10 business days before shipping. Each customer should receive an email with tracking information once it has been shipped. We understand the importance of receiving your order promptly and we are taking the proper steps to allow ourselves time to catch up and grow our inventory to where it needs to be to best serve our customers in a timely manner. We are humbled to see the astounding excitement for our product and look forward to what the future holds!

Currently, we are receiving an increase of customer support requests on the forum, e-mail, and social media. Our team is doing our absolute best to answer everyone and provide assistance as quickly as possible. Any questions sent to support@huel.com will be addressed. Your kindness, patience, and understanding mean so much to us and we can’t thank you enough for being among the first Huelers in the US and joining our Huel community.

Sincerely,

Team Huel USA

Will subscription orders also be delayed by 10 days? My subscription payment happens the 15th of each month, so should I expect that my October order will go out around October 25th?

Thanks for the update. I’m certainly glad demand is growing that quickly. I just hope supply can keep up. I guess I need to stop recommending Huel to my friends for a while :wink:

1 Like

Hello any word on my order #13164, thanks waiting patiently.

Woohoo! Your order is on its way and is scheduled to arrive today! I will private message you with a tracking number. :tada: