Mac and Cheese - Issue with new formula/bad batch?

I’ve loved the mac and cheese since it came out. The flavor and texture everything was perfect, but I ordered 2 new ones with the new formula and noodles I’m really questioning if I want to order it ever again.

I’m wondering did I get a bad batch or something? I readjusted the water based on the new instructions and its not even creamy what so ever and the flavors from before are completely gone.

Has anyone else experienced this? Should I give it one more try on my next order?

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear you didn’t enjoy the updated version of our Mac & Cheeze, can I ask if there was any specific about the flavor, or was it more to do with the texture that you didn’t like?

I agree. On one hand, the noodles aren’t crunchy anymore. On the other hand, it’s thin, not creamy like it used to be. I added nutritional yeast and a lot of seasonings to get more flavor.

1 Like

Agree, it’s a lot thinner and not nearly as tasty as the old version

2 Likes

I did not enjoy the new formula, I wish to go back to the original Mac & cheese it was perfect

Huel, change it back or I’m not buying

1 Like

Hi @Makalea808 welcome to the US forum!

I’m very sorry to hear you’re not enjoying the new Mac & Cheeze formula. I will pass the feedback along. If there is specific feedback you’d like to share with the product team please email support@huel.com with your order number and the batch details from the back lower corner of the bag, so our customer experience team can assist you with getting that logged.