Please, for the love of all that is holy, don’t change the Mac & Cheese

I saw the devastating news in the email. I eat at least one or two servings of Mac and Cheese everyday, it’s become my staple. It’s perfect as it is!

How can I request that my next order be the old recipe?

1 Like

What devastating news, what email?

I received an email this morning from Huel saying that they are changing the flavor, the shape of the noodles, and the amount of noodles in the mac and cheese. The change is also happening now, so new orders may get both kinds or all of the new recipe. I think it’s perfect the way it is, and the mac and cheese is 2/3rds of my diet so I’m very concerned.

Hi @thaniel - thanks for getting in touch here.

Please don’t panic! We’ve tweaked the recipe based on overall feedback we’ve been receiving on the current/previous version of our Mac & Cheeze taste and preparation of the noodles. This is not a decision that we have made lightly and we truly believe it is an improvement upon what we already had.

Hopefully you’ll get the new version and like it EVEN MORE than what it already was (which is in my top 3 Huel flavors as well :blush:). Of course, we’re always happy to hear feedback once you’ve given it a go.

1 Like

I like the product, I have to admit I add a few things: crushed red pepper, salt and steamed spinach, sometimes Vermont Smoke & Cure Uncured Pepperoni Turkey Sticks. The stuff is great on backpacking trips. Looking forward to the new tweaks to see what I can do with it.

1 Like