Late shipping getting old

Sothan,

Huel needs to look into hiring additional staff and correct the wording on the website. The lack of communication is being mentioned up and down these forums.

I think someone suggested this before, but it’s worth re-stating:

A lot of these issues will be cleared up if Huel fulfillment team stops showing a tracking number on merely generating a label. Only notify customers of tracking number once the package is at the pickup facility and starting it’s journey.

I have gotten around ordering from them and getting mine from amazon.com. It’s faster, especially if you have prime shipping. They don’t carry the flavor packs last time I checked, but if you are just ordering your vanilla powder it arrives a lot faster.

Agreed. Not that much of a discount ordering 8 bags like I’ve done in the past. Order 2 bags at a time off Amazon and get it in a day or two works for me.

I hope this didn’t happen to me
I placed an order today that shows shipping label created as of 200pm est
Looking forward to the subscription

Expect the package to actually be delivered to FedEx by the 26 or 27th. It usually takes a day or two after the shipping label is created till the box is actually at their local FedEx facility. Then, it’s another 2 to 3 days of shipping till it arrives at your house. Just check the link to the actual tracking.

In short, a generated label does not mean it has shipped out. It just means a label printed.

Yes looks like tomorrow I be in Huel Heaven lol
It only took one day and customer service has been outstanding