Improvement suggestion

I can’t find the forum link but I read where the founder was questioning “ how can we improve “ . I love chocolate huel and think it is great and has improved my health dramatically . My only suggestion would be sweetened with monkfruit instead of maltodetrine (sp) and stevia . But I still love it as my everyday, x2 go to… can’t stress how much I :heart: Huel !

2 Likes

I have never heard of monkfruit before this post, but I do go with unsweetened to avoid the artificial sweetener aspect. I found using hint water with some berries instead of regular water actually really improves the taste and has no added sugar and no artificial sweetener.

1 Like

There is a coffee I like to get and it is sweetened with monkfruit. I didn’t have any knowledge of it before then . It is an all natural fruit , just super sweet tasting, I only recommended it because I love the taste of it . I certainly don’t think I could do the unsweetened version of huel . Sadly I’m not a fan of the new vanilla . It’s chocolate or berry for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maltodextrin, though a fairly simple carbohydrate (usually), does not sweeten. It is actually flavorless. Its use in foods is typically as filler and bulking agent. It is also commonly used by bodybuilders to add simple carbs.

2 Likes

@Huelerforlife Firstly, love the name😍 I’m so happy to hear how much you’ve been loving Huel! As I hope you know, we appreciate nothing more than feedback from our faithful Hueligans so we can continue to improve and provide you with the best Huel possible. So thank you for taking the time to write to us and keep your eye on this space for any updates to come! Happy Hueling😁

1 Like

Thanks for that info , I had no idea what it was used for .

Awe thank you, I really do love huel, so please never stop making it - you all really should make a t-shirt saying “hueligan” on it :heart:: … now that would be spectacular !!!

I can’t stand stevia either, which is why I went with unflavored. Would definitely try a non-stevia-sweetened vanilla Huel.

1 Like

I agree with the monkfruit suggestion. I had not heard of it until I happened on it in Costco. From what I read, it is healthier than sugar. I started using it a few months ago, and use it all the time in my tea now. Great idea to try it in Huel!

1 Like