Huel recipes for gaining weight?

I’m interested in trying to gain weight with Huel since I find that my stomach generally tolerates Huel better than some of the mass gain shakes out there. I also have IBS-D and am lactose intolerant, so my stomach is unfortunately more finicky than most people.

I’m thinking of using Huel twice a day (morning and perhaps afternoon, or late in the evening). Right now the recipe I’ve been using is the following:

• 14ml oat milk
  • 2 scoops of Vanilla Huel
  • 3 ice cubes
  • Handful of frozen blueberries

I really like what I have so far, and I’m wary about messing up the consistency of the smoothie. I’m interested to try increasing from 2 scoops of Huel to 3 scoops. Should I also then increase the amount of oat milk?

What else should I do to add more calories to my Huel smoothie without causing it to taste bad?

Thanks so much!

Peanut butter
Bananas
Maple syrup
All of the above :slight_smile:

Yeah. Give it a proportionate amount of milk to make it the same consistency. For me, I do a 500 to 600 calorie Huel in 30 to 32 ounces total (keeping in mind that the Huel powder takes up some of that volume).

Blueberry tastes good with banana, apple, other berries. But blueberry don’t taste good with peanut butter.

Peanut butter blends very well with banana, apple or applesauce, cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice, caramel flavoring. Any of those ingredients work well with each other and blend best with vanilla Huel. Remember that when it comes to bulking up, oats + peanut butter is the universal go to for most guys. And Huel already has the oats.