šŸ’– Huel Discord | US Citizens Welcome

Hello Americans!

Huel now has a discord server, it has been up a while and was posted on the European forums. I realise I never posted it here, so here it goes. I hope to see you all there soon!

Discord is a chat with optional voice communication. It is free, simple, safe and has a user-friendly interface. It is available for both computers and cellular devices.

I invite everyone to join, wether you want some casual chatting or seek advice regarding Huel.

This is a community-incentive. The Huel Team is not behind this, although they do support it, so it is not to be seen as official or represented by the staff in any way, shape or form.

Current Huelers or anyone interested in Huel is free to join. You may share the invitation link freely.

Please note that no official support is provided on Discord. If you need to get in touch with customer support please use the forums or e-mail the team.

Rules:
Be polite.
Act as you would on the forums. The chat can be considered an extension of the official forums.

Discords official website: http://discordapp.com/

To be invited, use the link below:

I hope to see you all on Discord soon!

Hugs,
Squizzle

3 Likes

I have enough trouble finding time to keep up with the posts on discuss.huel.com and here. Thanks for the invite, but I think Iā€™m at my huel-related capacity.

1 Like

discuss, discourse, and discord, oh my!

2 Likes