Live chat and customer service non-responsive

It has been over a week and no response from the Huel customer support team. Live chat has also been “offline” for over a week as well. I found out my package was sent back to their facility, which is odd since I’ve been a customer for a year now.

Seems extremely inadequate that their teams are, what seems like, avoiding all interaction with me at this point. Growing concerned and any advice on how I can get refunded and cancel from this madness would be helpful.

Thank you in advance for those that may have insight.

Hey @erikespe3! I’m terribly sorry for the delayed response on our end via email. We are experiencing a bit of a backlog due to the holiday season but that’s no excuse! I’ll be sure to get you a response right away to ensure we find this package for you💪

Also, that is so strange about Live Chat not being available for you! We’re available everyday in the US until 5 pm EST. Nevertheless I’ll dive into that and make sure all is running smoothly.

I hope you have a wonderful holiday season!:snowman: If you need anything in the future, don’t hesitate to give us a shout :grin:

1 Like