Huel and Hurricane Dorian

While frantically walking up and down the aisles at Walmart picking up canned goods and other non-perishables, I had a sudden epiphany. I have about 15 huel rtd’s at my disposal which should last me about another week or two. Hurricane preparation complete LOL.

For all of us in the Sunshine State please be safe.

1 Like

Got plenty of Huel including RTD if needed should my area become disrupted for a period of time here in central Florida. And I simply bring any RTD Huel to work (which has generator power backup), toss in fridge, then take home at end of shift with a cooler pack, to tie me over till next day if need be. Huel RTD, raisins, dates, peanut butter, bag of oranges and apples.

I spent one of the previous hurricanes stuck at the hospital, sleeping on a blow-up mattress in the pharmacy office (with a motion sensor that would pop on the light at the slightest movement). So for this one I am on the post-storm relief team. The wife too. We’ll be driving to our respective pharmacy facilities as soon as roads are clear.

2 Likes

Y’all stay safe out there!

Glad we’re there to make your hurricane prep quick & efficient! Stay safe please. :slight_smile: