How often should I take?

So just started Huel a few weeks ago. Been drinking two meal replacements and maybe a snack of Huel a day. How often should I spread it a part? Been doing 2 scoops then one more scoop an hour later but can’t seem to get rid of this gas and bloating. Tips?

It’s whatever works for you Jordan.

We recommend that when you start your Huel diet, you first try replacing 1 meal with Huel, and then after a while (approx. 5-7 days) you could progress to replacing 2 of your daily meals (and then 3, 4, etc. if you want to go 100% Huel). This will allow your body to slowly adjust to Huel.

If you switch from one diet e.g. vegan to paleo, you can experience flatulence and irregular bowel movements, tiredness and/or cravings, etc. It’s not that the diet is bad it’s due to changes in the gut’s microbiome based on their new food source.

Some Hueligans also suggest digestive enzymes (you can buy them in capsule form) but this can be hit or miss.

The over the counter digestive enzymes helped me for the first few months of being on a plant based diet and using Huel.

I used this. I swallowed one with each Huel dose.

Source Naturals Essential Enzymes… https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0009EXOTQ?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share