Hell No, Never Again

Um, a massive migraine and horrible diarrhea after one shake? Brutal. I’m supposed to put myself through this again? I don’t think so.

Oh no! Huel is higher in fiber than some may be used to, but it certainly shouldn’t cause this reaction. Huelers on the forum usually have really helpful tips on adjusting to the dietary change, with one of the top recommendations being to mix Unflavored and Unsweetened with Vanilla or switch to U/U altogether. If you’re interested in a return or exchange, let us know. Happy to help!

Thanks for your response. From reading around, it seems as though my experience is really not all that unique. I’m a very thorough food tracker and the fiber isn’t really that much different from my daily. I use Stevia in my coffee every day, too, so it’s not that. This is very disappointing.

So yes, a refund would be appreciated. I also tried to cancel my subscription, but it doesn’t appear to be something you can do online. Am I wrong?

I’m so sorry to hear the current Huel formula doesn’t suit your dietary needs! :sleepy: I have cancelled your subscription. If you would like to return the order, please return any unopened product to the address below, including your name and order number.

Huel Returns
14401 Sovereign Road
Suite 101
Fort Worth, TX 76155

Once you ship this, if you have a tracking number, send it over to me and I will issue a refund to you right away. If you need anything else, please let us know.

Thank you. I appreciate your help.

1 Like