Hate adding things into my Huel

Hey Char, in the meantime, here’s a digital copy of the booklet. :blush:

Dugonian,

So did your canned pumpkin already have the spices? Don’t believe I’ve ever seen that. Curious as your original post says you used canned pumpkin with pumpkin pie spices. Anyway, thanks for the starting point. I just made a shake using the Vanilla Huel with 1 serving of canned pumpkin, which is 1/2 cup or 120g. I meant to weigh out the pumpkin pie spice then didn’t, but probably used a good 2 Tbs. It is delicious.

1 Like

Clarification not worded well, sorry. I did use canned pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice together. I just used them with vanilla Huel and not unsweetened Huel. I didn’t want someone thinking I used unsweetened.

I didn’t really measure out the spice (I’m bad about that). I just sprinkled in some (maybe about a teaspoon and then adjusted to taste. I think adding the canned pumpkin helps to really make it taste more like pumpkin pie, but I have done just the spices with no pumpkin which is also tasty.

On a different note, I did order strawberry flavor packet and it will come in on Saturday, so I’ll give an update on that when I can. I’m too dubious of the chocolate to buy it. I’m very picky about my chocolate flavor and I didn’t even like adding cocoa powder. Similar with banana. I’ve found few things that I liked being chocolate or banana flavored. Not a huge fan of coffee so strawberry was the pick.

Let us know what you think! And in all honesty, I know what you mean about being picky about chocolate and banana flavors, I’m the same way. I actually found that I love mixing the chocolate and banana more than having them on their own. I also like mixing the chocolate and strawberry. :yum:

My package arrived (I’m glad that shipping delays and experiences I’ve seen on the forum here have not been my experience). I wanted to try the strawberry straight off as my first meal of the “day” (I work night shifts so I’m just getting up for my morning). The strawberry does taste good. It reminds me of strawberry instant oatmeal overall. I am looking forward to the flavor sampler so that I can possibly try out the other flavors as well. The flavor packages are a bit cheaper per serving than getting some extracts.

2 Likes