Gluten free Huel saved my life

I recently discovered as well as developed many food allergies and intolerances during a very stressful time, one being to gluten. I had a lot of cleaning and sanitizing ahead of me to be able to eat and prepare food in my gluten filled kitchen. Hell, I needed to get rid of 3/4 of my kitchen equipment before I could safely touch things around my home without worrying I’m going to inadvertently touch my mouth and get a reaction. I wanted a break! I literally wanted Huel and found it! I still am not sure how I can tolerate Huel even though it’s not certified gluten free - usually something without the certification says to me “100% has gluten”, but I’m consistently able to replace like 2/3 of my food intake with Huel. It’s been an immense relief. And I LOVE the taste (GF vanilla). I wish I didn’t get full because I would drink Huel all day long.

Anyway, I just wanted to bring positive vibes to this category! Try Huel everyone, it’s awesome!

(I’d love more gluten info if you have it available. Thx!)

2 Likes

Props to you for taking some serious self-care steps! We’re happy to hear you’re loving the Huel life too!

1 Like