Every possible response to the post you're about to make regarding v3.0

Reasonable responses:

It’s clumpy

It’s too sweet

It tastes bad

I get gas

I get less gas with Gluten Free

I read a study about the dangers of [random v3.0 Huel ingredient].

I love it

• Cool. Keep buying it.

Here are the unreasonable responses you can expect:

It’s clumpy

• No it’s not
  • You’re doing it wrong
  • Here are the steps to get ZERO clumps that others have already tried and that have failed, but I’m going to keep posting them as solutions, not recognizing that just maybe something is different between my situation and theirs.

It’s too sweet

• No it’s not
  • It’s no sweeter than [another product], as though comparing it to something else somehow makes it less sweet

It tastes bad

• No it doesn’t
  • I don’t think it does

I get gas

• No you don’t
  • I don’t
  • It’s normal when you change diets. Forget the fact that you’ve been on Huel for a year already and you’ve been on v3 since it came out. It’s because you haven’t given it time.

I get less gas with Gluten Free

• I know, right?! Gluten is evil!

I read a study about the dangers of [random v3.0 Huel ingredient].

• Yes, [random v3.0 Huel ingredient] burned down my village
  • I read that Hitler used to use a lot of [random v3.0 Huel ingredient]

I love it

• You’re wrong. It’s garbage.
  • You’re a Huel plant. How much is Julian paying you?

Hope this helps you decide whether to post your comment.

Cheers!

14 Likes

So are you saying no clumps? :joy:

Thank you Randy! I think this will be really helpful for Hueligans.

1 Like

Your synopsis almost makes it sound like v1.1 is ironically the better option than the latest Huel release. Perhaps to a vocal set of outliers and forum sock puppets it is, :smiley: but for many of us it is definitely not.

I’ve been a daily user since 2018 and for me v1.0 or 1.1 of any flavored type is a methane factory. The added probiotics and absence of sucrulose in the new black and v3.0 unflavored versions seem to have made all the difference in that regard. Even v3.0 vanilla is acceptable in that area, and tastes better than v1.1

2 Likes

My synopsis is specifically for people who are vocal about v3.0 (see title).

Clearly, your experience falls under “I love it.” Good for you. Keep buying it.

Otherwise, all you’re doing is giving anecdotal experience and contributing nothing to the conversation by telling people they’re wrong or lying (exactly the unreasonable response I mentioned in the last bullet point, but the reverse).

2 Likes

If multiple referrals and 32 bags on my recent order counts as any anecdotal evidence, then yes, you could say that I am happy with it.

Clearly the smiley face sailed over your head.

1 Like

Yeah I don’t like 3.0. The earlier versions taste way better. Is there a problem in voicing opinions, like you’ve just done, when someone finds a product they’ve loved for a while now has been changed?

1 Like

Hi Dan. I just signed up for a subscription. When I tried to set it up to manage my subscription I couldn’t. Who do I contact if I need to adjust or stop delivery

You can contact our Customer Experience team via email, live chat or your chosen social platform (I work in Nutrition).

The CE team are active on the forum (@Domenique_Huel) but it’s not the best place to reach them or deal with queries.

Well posted Randy, lol. I especially appreciate the inclusion of the unreasonable responses. Priceless.

My anecdotal experience: I get considerably more lumps with 3.0 than the previous version but frankly the lumps don’t bother me - I just chew them up. I think the flavor is slightly improved (I have tried them all). I use 75% UU and 25% any other flavor for variety.

2 Likes

I keep creeping up my U/U ratio. I feel like I’m leveling up on a video game. Soon, I’ll reach full U/U and be invincible!

3 Likes

The problem with your post is that you’re being absolutely dismissive of everyone who has a problem with v3.0. Just because you have no problem, just because you like the product, does not give you the right to make this rather condescending and patronizing post. A simple search of the internet would show that there are tons of people who are unhappy with the new formula. If I’m paying for a product like this, I shouldn’t have to mix it with something or use a recipe to make it palatable. I expect the product I paid for to be satisfactory, and if it isn’t, for the company to listen to critical feedback. This post does nothing but pat yourself and other fans of v3.0 on the back.

“No it’s not”
“No it doesn’t”
“No you don’t”

Randy has spoken, everyone. This is the way /s

1 Like

Sorry, I think you’ve missed the point of the post. Those responses are what I was telling you to expect from unreasonable people. I was saying exactly what you are saying. All those dismissive responses are not what I think; they’re what you can expect from some people.

I do appreciate how you created your username specifically for me. :rofl:

6 Likes

Ugh. Shut up Randy! Obviously I missed the point of the post! You were spot on! This is an apology! Gawd! Shut up already! :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Hi Donnie Baker! :grinning: