Enjoy the Mouth Sensation

U will need; blender, 1 egg, 2 cups vanilla soy milk, 1/3 cup orange-mango juice, 5 strawberries, handful of blueberries (about 13-15), 1 banana, fresh spinach (about 1 cup).

Pour liquids into blender, add egg, split banana in half so as to fit whole fruit in one layer, add strawberries, blueberries, and sit spinach on top. Put lid on.

Blend on med-low for several seconds to start mixture. Spinach will have mostly been shredded into shake for next step. Remove lid, add 1 heaping scoop vanilla Huel. Replace lid. Blend on med-high for 30 seconds. Med-low for 30 seconds.

Enjoy

Why the egg??
Why flavored soy juice (milk). Some might be allergic to soy or just prefer almond or other nut milks or even coconut milk.
Is there a specific reason for that particular flavor of juice? Which brand do you suggest and is it organic? Any other flavor(s) you like?
Are the berries fresh or frozen?
What size banana? I have seen some rather large and small bananas.
Why layer them and why in that order?
Do we really need to be told to put the lid on and remove it to add ingredients? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: lol

I put my spinach in first to ensure it hits the blades at startup. This ensures it all gets chopped thoroughly. Tomato. Celery. Cucumber. Bananas. Your favorite flavor of Huel. Raw honey. 100% pure carrot juice. Unflavored almond/nut milk or coconut milk. Optional: fresh or fresh-frozen strawberry, blueberry, raspberry, mango and/or pineapple. Blend until smooth. Adjust individual amounts of each ingredient to taste. Add or subtract any ingredient(s) as desired.

Hi. I included the removal and addition of the lid because some people are confused easier than others.

I created this particular recipe how I did by experiment. I enjoy the flavor so I try to recreate it as closely as I can to the original method.

Yes. I have posted many recipes. You should check them out.

Likewise, if you have recepies you should post them.

It’s free, and just might save someone’s life.

1 Like

Thanks nacho, I’ll take it under advisement.

Oh, I see

You are detail oriented for sure.

It’s good to know how to replicate the positive, fo sho.