Choline like B vitamins

Hi! I am doing my research on Huel and I can’t seem to find an answer to this question anywhere on this site or on the web.

It says on Huel’s site and several places throughout the internet the Choline is similar to the B vitamins. But I am wondering in what way? Is it a stimulant?

I am very sensitive to B vitamins in multi vitamins and am wondering if the Choline in Huel will act the same way.

Example: take in the morning and feel great all day, but 12 hours later at bed time unable to sleep due to racing brain.

I know that Choline is naturally in food like eggs (no racing brain with these😀), but I am wondering if it being added in changes the way your body absorbs and reacts

Choline is similar to other B vitamins as they share some of the same functions such as being involved in muscle control.

Choline is not a stimulant. It may be that the amounts in the multivitamins you were consuming were an issue. In Huel to hit 100% of the DV of all 27 essential vitamins and minerals you would need to consume 2000kcal which you will not do in one sitting.

Thanks Dan. That eases my mind.
I don’t think that it was the amount of vitamins as I only took 1 per day but perhaps the strength.

1 Like