Caffe Latte, Salted Caramel, & Banana are killer!

Tried the three new 3.0 flavors last week: Caffe Latte, Salted Caramel, and Banana. I absolutely love all three. As described, Banana gets into that banana smoothie vibe for sure. If you’re into that (as I certainly am), you ought to be very pleased. Caffe Latte and Salted Caramel get full-on into coffee-shop specialty drink territory. If you want more of a Frappuccino vibe from your Huel, these are the ones. On the sweeter side I would say, but man…delicious!
Great additions all-around. These are surely likely to bring more folks into the fold. So many great options now.

3 Likes

I got the boost sample pack and the banana was the first one I tried. A favorite, I’m going to order banana flavored powder next time for sure!

I’ve been a Huel member for 4+ years now, and I’ve been trying Caffe Latte lately and I am strongly missing the point of this flavor. It really doesn’t taste like anything, especially not anything my mind associates with Latte (Coffee??). I’d stick with Vanilla over it.

Really appreciate the love you are giving us @Mysterytrain :muscle::two_hearts:
Keep on being an excellent Hueligan :sparkling_heart:

Ever try a generic store branded coffee yogurt?! That’s what the Latte reminds me of…not saying it’s bad, just not as true to flavor as the Banana. Which is fantastic.
Same for Salted Caramel. Didn’t get a salted flavor out of my entire bag, then the last 2 or 3 shakes tasted alright. Came out of the gates very sweet and slightly off.
Peanut Butter, Banana, and Chocolate mix well any ol way and have been my go-tos for a couple months now

Tried a Latte/Vanilla Huel shake for breakfast today and this was (surprisingly) a bit more coffee-esque. 17oz water, 1 heaping scoop Latte, 1 level scoop Vanilla.
Imagine drinking a coffee heavy on the milk…w/a slightly oaty-vanilla flavor to it. Yup

1 Like

Tried salted caramel for the first time. It’s really sweet tasting compared to Vanilla or Cafe Latte. If I don’t get sick of the sweetness, this might actually be a new favorite. It tastes like dessert