Body-builder's edition Huel? Mass-gainer? Future products?

I was wondering if Huel is ever planning to release a body builder’s edition of Huel powder or a mass-gainer version for skinny people like me (eg. a higher carb-to-protein ratio, a slightly higher glycemic-index carb, more calories per serving but same amount of fiber). Any thoughts?

Also, what are the future products Huel is currently working on?

1 Like

A real easy hack if you need a modified Huel weight gainer is to add some oat powder or rolled oats which have been blended to 2 scoops of Huel powder. Another option is to add 2 medjool dates to your Huel powder and blend it.

1 Like

Huel isn’t specifically designed for the gym and we want to work on products that can suit anyone and everyone, whatever their needs, so it’s unlikely. There are hacks like Deron said to alter Huel for you. If you’re looking to increase your calorie intake fat has the highest calorie density but make sure you hit your protein goals too.

3 Likes

Why are medjool dates used so much? I’ve never tried them in a smoothie/shake. I watch Simnett nutrition some times and he loves them too.

What’s the dea-ool, with medjool?

Because they taste so ******* good. I just ate 2 of them. They have a natural sweetness that doesn’t have any aftertaste.

1 Like

On the days that I work out I add a couple scoops (the recommended serving size) of my protein powder to my Huel.

I lift pretty heavily, and don’t quite understand why you’d want to change the macro breakdown more in favor of carbs, I’d think you’d just add another shake into your day to get the extra calories?

I’ve been using Huel for a while now, and I mix 1-2 scoops of protein into each shake to try and get closer to the 1:1 protein to carbs ratio that’s ideal for building muscle. Works great for me,