Blender for Huel

I have several large blenders in my kitchen, but they are simply too large for blending Huel. Not fun to clean, etc. I usually add more ice than I need and more than 17 ounces of water/milk/etc. to stretch the shake further visually and by the amount of liquid. Just two scoops.

I picked this up: NutriBullet NB50200OR Select 1000 Watt Orange.

It seems to be about the perfect size and I can add some frozen fruit if I wanted. Easy to clean, not too big, easy to leave out or put away, and quality enough to last for many years of daily use.

What might you be using?

1 Like

Hi, I bought a Blendjet (around $50) and have used it while traveling with Huel and it has worked very well for me. Blendjet is a battery operated small blender.

3 Likes

Funny you mentioned this. I purchased a Blendjet recently and while its not perfect, its perfect for me. Just having the self cleaning feature on hand is so convenient, quiet and portable. You just fill it up with water + soap and one cycle and its clean! Only caveat is you pretty much have to charge it after each use which is still worth it to me.

Id say if you can purchase something smaller it will be more manageable and easier to clean. The Nutribullet brand is one of the best and classic in my opinion, however, im sticking with my Blendjet until something else as small catches my eye.

Update us on what you find @edolecki :calling:

1 Like

I’m happy with the NutriBullet.

I’m not sure what my approach might be while traveling. Probably ready to drink if I wasn’t flying and the stay wasn’t too long. I have a dedicated cooler for my car for keeping things cool during road trips.

If flying then I might pack a bag of Huel and then consider one of those small battery-powered blenders as you mentioned. Or give up Huel while away and enjoy restaurants and local cuisine.

2 Likes

I also love the Blendjet 2!
They are now selling larger blender containers for them, including a 32oz one. I use the middle-sized for Huel, granted it’s still a bit small for the water required!

1 Like

Agree. I sometimes I blend, take a sip, add water and blend again.:tornado: Thanks for sharing.

I have an immersion blender I believe I got from Aldi, and it fits down the shaker bottle just fine, and while easy to clean … but it’s not a time saver over just shaking, even if it does smooth it out better. I mix 80g of black instead of the recommended 90g with 17 oz of almond milk or water and it has the perfect consistency for me.

1 Like

Hi, I am using a Original nutribullet 800 watt with medium cup. I only use 14oz of filtered water and 2 ice cubes. I found I love a well blended HUEL shake. Thanks for sharing this blender too. Happy HUELing.

I adore my little Vitamix. It is the S20 with only a 40 oz carafe. There is enough room for fruit, spinach, or ice if desired.

+1 for an immersion blender. I can use the Huel shaker, shake, add a cup of frozen fruit and blend. Minimal wastage this way.

I use a simple Blender Bottle for Huel Black. Just give a strong shake for 30 seconds and I never have any clumps. The Blender bottle work significantly better than the Huel shaker and is easier to clean.

I have no need for anything more than a Blender Bottle. Cannot be beat for the cost of around 10.00 in my opinion.

Use a Nija Nutri Blender at home because I like to add a frozen banana to my morning shake.
I use a Blenderbottle for my evening shake and when I’m on the road

1 Like

I’ve had the BlendJet 2 for several months now. Although the shakes can be mixed very well, I find that fitting 2 scoops of any huel in the blender with 16 ounces is impossible. also, the self-cleaning feature may work for other items, but for huel it hardly works. most of the time there’s a line of powder caked to the walls where the water meets the powder that will require some sponge action. And just forget about ice unless you want to hit the blend button 20 times. since better options exist, i wouldn’t recommend to any hueligans.

1 Like

Blendjet has a 33 oz cup you can get separately

1 Like