Best way to heat up hot & savory?

Felt like this would be a good thread idea while I’m waiting for my shipment. How do you heat yours up?

Personally, I’ll probably try heating it up in my instant pot, possibly putting multiple meals in there to split it into servings throughout the day.

1 Like

I have been boiling water and adding it to my pot past the fill line. After I stir, it’s usually below or right at the fill line, so I add more water to the fill line if needed, stir again, then close. I still havent tried microwaving it all together in one go.

My first attempt was with 2 cups of water and a bag of broccoli boiled in a pot with the thai flavor. This was too much water, I should have used whatever the bag said. It was delicious but a bit watery. The second time I had the tomato herb flavor. I followed the instructions for microwaving that were on the bag. It was perfect! This is an excellent product. It does seem to be a little less filling than the vanilla 3.0, but I probably just need to use 500 calories worth instead of 400.