Berry versus chocolate

I mostly hear good things about the berry, But people either rave about the chocolate, or say terrible things about it. I have chocolate and berry in my next order. I would like to hear your experiences with these two so I can know if I should get more chocolate or more berry. Currently, I am set up to get more chocolate. Also, have you tried putting the caramel flavor boost in the chocolate?

Chocolate grows on you… When I first got mine I was in love ! After a week I was wishing for my vanilla again. For me its a nice change, I do 100% huel 5 days a week. I keep a bag of chocolate around to mix thing up.

Wish they had RTD chocolate!

1 Like

I actually liked the chocolate better than the berry, but the taste of both is too weird for me. Berry reminds me of kid’s breakfast cereal. Chocolate is like licking the bowl after mixing a chocolate cake. I will stick with the vanilla, with a little instant coffee.

1 Like

@DM87 Maybe one day. :wink:

1 Like

Both of those taste sounds good to me. I love children’s breakfast cereal like Froot Loops and tricks, and I also like licking the bowl after I eat chocolate cake or after I make it.

Sabra Ewing

2 Likes

I’m enjoying 1 part each of chocolate, berry, and vanilla. Reminds me of a slightly less sweet version of Neapolitan ice cream.

3 Likes

@JoeB, yum! :yum::clap:

1 Like

I just got my order the other day that had my bag of chocolate and bag of berry to try. I was more skeptical about the chocolate flavor because I tend to not like chocolate flavoring much (I don’t like chocolate ice cream and other such chocolate flavored stuff). So I tried the chocolate first and was surprised. It’s not amazing, but it was pretty tasty. I tried berry last night for my lunch and didn’t care for it much. The berry flavor is very subtle and did not taste very good to me. So I endorse the chocolate over the berry.

I did end up buying their new strawberry booster to try despite not liking the price tag. I am currently having the berry again with a bit of the strawberry booster mixed in and I like it better this way. I guess I prefer stronger flavors. The strawberry booster is pretty good and is a bit better than the old strawberry booster, tastes a bit less synthetic.

1 Like

Glad you found a way to make the berry more customized to your preferences, @dugonian! Thanks for sharing your feedback.

I received both in my January order.
Berry is terrible: it’s strawberry, not blueberry.
Chocolate is awesome: it tastes like light cocoa powder, minus the sugar and fat that normally come with chocolate bars.

I enjoy Chocolate, and will order it again some time. I do not love the Berry. To me it tastes too strongly of an artificial flavor, or something. Vanilla is my favorite. It’s great on it’s own, and can add anything to it, if wanted, without any taste problems. So for me, Vanilla is best, then Chocolate, then Berry, which I don’t plan on ordering again. :slight_smile:

I do love Huel!