A Case for Two Huels: Why v3.0 Should Be an Option, Not the Default

The amount of cyanocobalamin metabolized into cyanide is so minute it is negligible. And anyway, methylcobalamin exists in synthetic form.

Obviously any vitamins obtained from a natural source are preferable because they are more bioavailable, likely due to other biochemicals/phytochemicals in the plant or animal product. I agree with you that natural is better but I wish it wasn’t kombucha.

2 Likes

Kombucha = tea = tea allergy. An unfortunate tradeoff. Can’t use it anymore. :confused:

1 Like
1 Like

that and its alcohol content too - that’s my reason.

Thanks for this thread!
@Dan_Huel Thanks for engaging and explaining.

I realize that I’m probably a day late and a dollar short, but here’s my two cents.

I immediately ended my subscription when it was announced that all were being forced to switch to the kombucha recipe.

My religious practices bar me from consuming tea or tea based products. Like kombucha.

(We also avoid caffeine, alcohol, tobacco, nicotine, and other recreational drugs. As a general rule we avoid all addicting substances, however the above are specifically mentioned in the literature.)

My friend quit shortly after, because he found out that he has eczema (among several other non-related problems that masked the symptoms for years) and apparently, kombucha makes it worse.

Much worse.

We haven’t been subscribed since then, and I am only coming back to ask two questions:

When is v1(.whatever) coming back?

And

Is this new spicy stuff caffeine free, tea free and gluten free?

Thanks in advance if any replies to my post.

LOL!!!

I’ve never tried the V1.1 so I can’t really compare them, but this is really the only issue I have with the 3.0. I don’t want to have to buy extra stuff to make it work, it should just work as intended.

Does version 1.1 have fluoride in it? Because I really don’t want that in my food supply.