🇺🇸 Welcome to the US Huel Forum!

and But and

Typo alert?!

I lost 100 lbs my first year of Huel only diet. That was 2 1/2 years ago. I only eat Huel products now and the weight has stayed off. I could easily lose more if these meals just weren’t so delicious. My favorites are Vanilla powder with Salted Carmel booster powder (not the Salted Carmel Powder, it’s just not the same.) and Cocnut Curry Hot/Ready.

Randy Shute, Hueligan

I’m hoping to use Huel to finally lose enough weight to get off the BP meds again and stay off this time.
Starting off I am 2/3 Huel by plan. Meaning 2 meals a day are Huel and the third is reasonable “regular” food.
I am starting with both the black and the hot & savory meals.
A coworker told me about Huel, and it’s primarily all he eats day to day, like his fridge is empty except for hot sauce and such.

So far, so good, my first week I found the drink mix with the black to be so filling that I’m not hungry to snack at work, and between a shake and the H & S I’ve even skipped third meal from just being full. I’m leaving weekends a little more open, as that’s the time I get to spend with family.

With just over 3 months left in 2022, I’m hoping to start 2023 with a new lifestyle if I can.

1 Like

The USA Forum menu has gone missing from the US website. This has led to a noticeable lack of participation. Was this intentional?

I see that Huel will be discontinuing the Peanut Butter flavor, which I really enjoy. How many tablespoons or grams of peanut flour can I add to one serving of the Vanilla powder (2 scoops with 17 ounces of water) to approximate the Peanut Butter flavor?

I know some ppl are suggesting to add some peanut butter, but the list of ingredients in Huel said peanut flour - so I’m trying to manually do the same per serving

Thanks!

I suggest starting from Unflavored and Unsweetened… the vanilla flavor is not likely to be covered by peanut butter. tbh, chocolate + peanut butter would make more sense to my tongue than vanilla (aka “cake batter” aka delicious)

I have no idea what is peanut flour, but have used PB2 for peanut butter flavor without a ton of fat (either digestion difficult or too many calories)