Time for my first health update since I started using Huel(Human fuel). I started using the product 4 weeks ago. I have one regular meal, lunch, and Huel for the rest of the day. I have also been having fun eating out with friends, a few beers at night occasionally and salty snacks. No real restrictions, just a shift in my choices.
Additionally I starting an indoor cycling challenge. So I am doing endurance and strength training at the same time. I use my Fitbit Versa to track my food intake(calories in/out), weight, and critical metrics like resting heart rate, heart rate variability, breathing rate ect. Also how much $ I have saved.
- Lost 5.2 lbs
- Resting HR went from 46 to 43
- Hr variability topping at 36, 3 points higher
- Breathing rate dropped by 2 breaths/min
- Able to sustain high cardio output longer, upper cardio limits
- Saved $150 from groceries and supplements
- Zero food waste
- Good food while traveling
- No more figuring out what to eat…just flavors/texture
If you want to try the product you can save 10% by subscribing and another $15 by putting my name in the referral field. See below link