Happy Monday here we go

11/19/18 today i start my journey with huel i made 2 bottles for breakfast & lunch my weight this morning was 235 so let’s see what happens thanks to everyone for there support let’s do this

Do you have specific goals and a plan?

You got this, I have been on Huel for over a week and loving it. My energy is up, and my weight is going down.

Let’s go!

I’m starting my week 4, and couldn’t be happier I found Huel. Best of luck to you; you’ve got this!

Not to discourage you in any way but making such a quick change with replacing 2 meals with Huel may be hard on your body. Huel recommends starting slow and easing into it.

However, to share my success I have been having one Huel meal a day for lunch for 6 months now and have lost 30 lbs. It made a huge change in the quality of food I eat everyday. You can do it!

Excellent choice. Give it several days before you judge it. At first you may experience some more gas. Your body will get used to it. You may need to drink a little more water in between the Huel doses. Some people find that was helpful.

The texture and taste are something many people grow accustomed to after a few days, as well.

How’s it going so far? Looking forward to hearing your updates!