Unable to Make Subscription Changes?

I can’t add or reduce my number of U/U bags in my subscription. Not in a rush, but I’m confused if something has changed with the flavor option or the subscription service?

It gives me chocolate, berry, vanilla or v1.1, to add or subtract. Just U/U my original amount is locked in and my next delivery isn’t until the summer. I just wanted to consider swapping some U/U for others with the same number of total bags. Even one-time orders it appears U/U can’t be worked with right now, least for me.

Again, not a huge rush, especially everything going on, just odd. Thanks.

Hey @TheRoguishBard! Hmmm, I’m sorry for any frustration there. I’d be more than happy to dive into this and assist in manually updating your subscription for you😁

I’ll send you over an email now and we can get this resolved together! Have a wonderful day.

@Christian_Huel. I’m having the same problem. I have tried to update/pause/delay/cancel my subscription at various times over the past 6 weeks or so, but I either get an error message or the process stalls. I wasn’t too worried about it, as I assumed the problem would get fixed. But now my next order is due to ship, and I don’t need anything right now, so I would like to just cancel the subscription. When I am ready for more, I’ll start a new one that will hopefully be editable if I ever need to change it.

Thank you!

Hey @Loree! I’m happy to see @Domenique_Huel has already assisted here via email :smiley:

Thanks for giving us a shout and have yourself a lovely Wednesday!

Yes — sorry for the double messaging. The auto response to my email led me to think that no one would be following up from the email. All is good now. I’m not quitting you guys - just need to use up my current supply.
Thank you!