Unable to Change Billing Address & Shipping Address

Hello,

An order was processed earlier today for my current subscription. I just noticed that this order was billed to my previous billing address (I moved a couple of months ago). I see on the website that you are given the option to update your shipping address, but I cannot seem to find a way to update my billing address. Even when I try to add a new payment method, it does not seem to give me the option of associating that new card with a new billing address.

I also noticed that one of the lines on my current shipping address is incorrect. On “Address Line 2” it has the old information from my old shipping address. I have tried to delete the text in “Address Line 2,” but after I click “Save,” the website refreshes and nothing changes. I would really like that line to be removed from my current shipping address because I feel like it could confuse the delivery person.

I also wrote an email to Huel Support (my message is #591820) but since this order is about to ship, it seemed like it could be urgent. I apologize for being redundant with posting this on the forum and also emailing Huel support, I just wasn’t sure who would be best to contact in this situation.

Thank you for reading!

2 Likes

It seems that one of our CX team member has replied back to your query but I have personally messaged you as well in case you had any more questions :blush:

Thank you for reaching out Domenique! The order was delivered to my residence today without any issue. Thanks again!

1 Like

Hello,
I am having a similar issue. I moved recently and I can not delete my old addresses. In addition, Line 2 shows the old address info.
How do I fix this?
Thanks.

Dropped you a personal message to further assist :blush: