Solid strands in the Huel Chocolate RTD?

So I recently bought the Huel RTD for the first time and in chocolate flavor, and my first couple drinks were very satisfactory, especially compared to the powder.

However, I noticed that some of my drinks have this weird worm-shaped pieces in them, which I’m assuming is just coagulated strands of Huel. It’s kind of off-putting feeling that when you expect a smooth drink. I was just wondering, is this a common thing for everyone who has had Huel RTD?

I refrigerate my drinks and shake well before opening.

I had a large strand around/near the rim when I opened mine. I only ordered one though - surprisingly really good, might order a pack as a treat sometimes :laughing: (Also refrigerated/shake before opening)

1 Like

Yeah same here, they mostly happen near the rim of the drink but sometimes it’s too solid and an unpleasant surprise when i drink :nauseated_face: really hope that Huel can smooth this out

Before Black, I was a big RTD consumer. To avoid those strands around the rim, I would always wipe the inside with a napkin in a circular motion. It basically became second nature after a while.

Hey @mealprep69 - Thanks so much for taking to time to provide us with some feedback here, we genuinely appreciate it! :raised_hands:t3:

We’re always aiming to improve our product based on Hueligan feedback so I can assure you we’ll have some internal discussion here! I’d be happy to drop you an email so we can chat through this issue further, and find away to rectify you’re not so amazing first experience with our Ready-to-Drink!

Have a lovely remainder of your day! :heart: