Simple Banana Pancakes recipe only 4 ingredients needed.
I find that when I make my Banana Pancakes it keeps my hunger at bay for up to about 5 hours.
you will need the following:
- 1 Banana (the riper the better)
- 1 instant oatmeal packet unflavored.
- 1 egg beaten or 1 just 1 egg white
- 1 heaping tablespoon Huel up to 1 scoop of Huel to taste.
- Optional add cinnamon to taste if you like
- Optionally add a splash of nut milk or milk if too thick for your liking
- In a mixing bowl mash a banana with a fork and push it off to the side of the bowl.
- Next, beat your egg in the bowl.
- After that add the packet of instant oatmeal
- This is the best time to add cinnamon to taste if you like
- Mix everything you put in the bowl together. the mix will be a fairly thick liquid consistency
- Over med heat add oil of your choice to the pan (I like to use coconut oil)
- I like to use 2 tablespoons of the mix per pancake.
- flip pancakes when the bottom is golden brown like a pancake.
- Because of the thick consistency if the batter I like to smash the pancake down a bit to make for a smoother bottom.
I have found that I don’t need to add any syrup as the pancakes are moist and sweet enough for me.