Shipping to Hawaii

I love Huel, have been using Huel products for a couple of years. Especially now, Hot & Savory, eating it for lunch seven days a week, and absolutely love it.

However, the shipping costs for Hawaii customers are becoming a little bothersome.

USPS is the only shipping carrier that treats shipping to Hawaii the same as shipping to any other state in the country. Therefore, it doesn’t cost more than the regular domestic prices for any USPS mail class. USPS classifies Hawaii as Zone 8, no matter which state you are shipping from.

Can you guys just use USPS for Hawaii shipping, rather than FedX?

Mahalo,
ML

3 Likes

Sorry, but I’m not sure how long I can justify paying these shipping fees.
I eat Hot & Savory for lunch every single day, seven days a week.
I’m now rationing H &S and ordering less because of the cost of shipping.

I’m seriously about to bail.

Shipping

Hey @HawaiianHuel,
Great to hear from you, thanks for reaching out.

I am sorry that you are frustrated with the new shipping costs. This policy was put into place so we can continue to ship Huel to Alaska, Hawaii, and US territories. After determining that the higher shipping was costing us more than the total order value, it was necessary to make this change so we can continue to support these areas.
Shipping costs are based on weight and you can see a breakdown here:

Please be assured that we value each and every one of our Hueligans and that this was investigated over a long period of time and thoroughly considered.

Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything else.