Props for the chocolate huel!

i was a little nervous to try a new huel flavor, bc if i hated it then im out $$.

But were my fears absolutely misplaced.

DELICIOUS.

I have a completely insatiable sweet tooth which is making my weight loss journey a little harder then i would like. and one of my favorite treats is a milkshake that comes in at over 1,000 calories.

this flavor of huel with milk rivals the flavor, texture, and consistency of my chocolate calorie bomb that i like to eat way more often then i should.

and it saves me around 500 calories and i know it is a much more nutritious option.

thank you so much for the new flavor, i pray to see one day in RTD and in the granola bar option.

and if you’re questioning if you should try it stop.

just order it, you wont be sorry.

2 Likes

Huel definitely needs to get a RTD chocolate. And… they’d probably get good sales with some kind of caffeinated RTD, perhaps a mocha or almond vanilla latee. (I don’t do caffeinated drinks, so I don’t know what the best flavor is.) A lot of people want an easy, ready to go breakfast. And a lot of people need their caffeine fix. Getting both in the same bottle… could be a major seller for Huel.

i didnt even think of a caffeinated rtd. that literally makes my mouth water. fingers crossed! :crossed_fingers:t2: