Peanut Butter Huel

I just got my first bag of Peanut Butter flavored Huel 3.0 delivered. I have to say, it is fantastic. I opened the bag and the smell of peanut butter came out. Such a wonderful scent.

I mixed up my first shake in my Nutri Ninja for a lumpless drinking experience. Nothing added. It was very tasty. Very nice peanut butter flavor, not overly sweet. Definitely going to make this a replacement for my Vanilla. I’m a 3 bag a month guy. I am planning on using Huel for my main source of food for weight loss.

Great job Huel staff. Definitely a winner in my book.

Now to try the Hot and Savory Huel. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Happy to hear you are enjoying Peanut Butter Huel v3.0 powder! :slight_smile:

If you are interested, we have another forum thread that I linked here, which discusses the new peanut butter flavor and Huel Black Edition. I thought you may be interested for some of the combinations of flavors you can do with the peanut butter!

I’ve been on straight vanilla Huel for years. I just got a bag of PB Huel with my last shipment. Hope I like it as much as you do.

1 Like

So excited to hear that you are trying Peanut Butter! Let us know your thoughts!

The PB comes in the black?? How did I miss that? I thought it was only in the white bags. Grrr.