NEW FLAVOR ANNOUNCEMENT! v3.0 & Black Edition - Cinnamon Roll!

Your favorite treat at the mall can now turn into a daily delicious breakfast treat :wink:

Today we are launching a new flavor. Cinnamon Roll. It’s a lightly spiced cinnamon flavor we know so many of you will love.

And, we are launching this in our v3.0 and Black Edition, so no matter which side you’re on you can enjoy it!

Here’s a recap of what you can expect :point_down:

:white_check_mark: 100% complete nutrition - contains all 27 essential vitamins, minerals, and more

:muscle: High-protein meal

:candy: Low sugar

:herb: Additional pro- and prebiotics

:earth_africa: All suitable for vegans!

We are quickly rolling this out across all our stores, but if you can’t see it yet don’t worry, you will be able to order it by the end of the day!

Any questions (or just general excited comments!) pop them below!

2 Likes

Is the pricing on the new Huel Black Cinnamon Roll supposed to be more? Maybe because it’s a new flavor? There is nothing saying it is priced different than the other flavors. I just noticed it when updating my subscription.

Hi! I just dropped you a DM to explain further :pray:t3:

Was hoping you could clarify this for the rest of us. Just subscribed after a bit of a hiatus and noticed the same thing.

Cinnamon Roll rocks!! I’m really happy with it.

Oh yes! Is this your new favorite? :sunglasses:

Banana and Cinnamon Roll tied for first.

1 Like

Hi I am new here from Seattle. I just got my first order yesterday. I am very happy with the Black Edition banana flavor and cannot wait to try more. I wanted to try more flavors for my next order and I noticed that there is a price discrepancy for the cinnamon flavor. If I want to do the subscription - two bags are 94 dollars instead of 85 for other flavors.

However, if I do this as an add on, one bag is still 42.5. What on earth is going on here?

Hi @SeatTon - Welcome to the forum!

Thanks for flagging this for us! The price difference between the majority of our Black Edition range and the Black Edition Cinnamon Roll, as well as Black Edition Cookies & Cream is due to the more premium flavour profile used. The cost of these flavours are, unfortunately, slightly higher than those used in the rest of the Huel range and this has been reflected in the price.

I’ve flagged the incorrect price being given for when it’s put as an add on with our website team and they’ll be following up on that. In the meantime, if there’s anything I can help with or any other questions I can answer for you just let me know! :blush:

1 Like