New Articles! What Are Your Thoughts?!

Hey all! We’ve got some new articles that we wanted to share, if you haven’t seen them already. :grin:

With the weather changing (sort of … it briefly felt like Spring last weekend, but it’s back to 20 something degrees in New York), we have an article on immune health and nutrition.

We have an article on calorie counting and understanding this a bit more, if/when it can be useful and not so useful.

There’s an article on easy ways to incorporate more plant-based foods into your daily intake and why this could be beneficial.

And last (but certainly not least) we have an article on Huel itself and why it exists!

Would love to hear some thoughts on any or all of the above! I’ve also added some questions that came to my mind below:

• What have you found works best for you in terms of nutrition/health and what has been most confusing for you?
  • Do the reasons why Huel exists resonate with you? If so, which ones? And have we missed anything?
  • Is it also freezing where you are today?!
  • What are some fun and/or interesting plant-based foods you like to consume and do you have any tips on consuming more plant-based foods, as well?

If there isn’t as much response here as you hoped, try making a separate thread for each article

It will be an interesting experiment at least :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am absolutely obsessed with nutritional yeast. It is a fantastic substitute for parmesan when sprinkled on different foods, adds an amazing “cheese-y” flavor to sauces and dips (queso anyone?), and adds savory flavor to everything else. It is also nutrient-dense, low in saturated fat, high in protein, and high in fiber!

3 Likes

Most have loads of b12 as well!

2 Likes

@miked That is an interesting idea, I will have a think on that suggestion for next time (as we will definitely have more articles in the future)! :slightly_smiling_face:

@fogartyseanp I love nutritional yeast too! It’s a great addition to so many different foods. Any fun recipes?!

1 Like