I learned a lesson about the 3 scoops today

So tonight to get ready to take Huel to work I busted out my scale and a couple zip lock bags. Put 3 scoops into the bag and placed it on the scale. I was nowhere near the 127 grams lol. I was around 89g. If you aren’t weighing your scoops I would suggest making sure the scoop is compacted by pushing it against the side of the bag. When I did this they always ended up between 123g and 129g.

10 Likes

Now that’s good to know! I’m a total rookie with this stuff!

2 Likes

Oh wow, that’s good to know. I haven’t been compressing mine at all. I only remember the instructions talking about flat scoops, not compacted. Thanks!

2 Likes

3 scoops will be in the 110-115 range at about 450 calories. Reading the UK blog, this appears to be intentional. Not sure why the labeling doesn’t match.

1 Like

Idk. When I compressed mine came out between 123 and 129. 9 times it worked. I’ll try again soon since I’m about to restock my quick packs

1 Like

I bought a scale and wanted to confirm what the OP had observed. Three unpacked scoops were weighing approximately 90g, I started using the scale on Monday and have noticed that I am not getting hungry as quickly. So I assume I was seriously short-changing myself on caloric intake.

3 Likes

Good to know…I’m gonna buy a scale.
For being a simple plan I’ve now bought a blender, flavor add-ins, and now I need a scale to measure. :joy: I’m ok with all that because this product is still healthier then any food we can get here in the US. I plan on consuming only Huel twice a day.

1 Like