I was craving hot breakfast food so I made some of these. They’re very thin and dense and extremely tasty and filling. I ate about 3 in one sitting and I was STUFFED.
Ingredients (guesses bc I didn’t measure anything):
2 cups flour
2 scoops berry Huel
1.5 cups milk
1.5 cups mixed berries
3 tbsp melted butter
A little sugar/sweetener
- Blend berries and milk in a blender until smooth.
- Mix all other ingredients in a big mixing bowl.
- Slowly stir in the berry milk mixture.
- Mix until smooth (you’ll probably want an electric mixer).
- Grease up your nonstick skillet or griddle and cook them like normal hotcakes!
- Add whatever toppings you’d like and enjoy!
I have no idea how “healthy” this is to be honest I just made it because I thought it would taste delicious, and I was right. Let me know if y’all try them!