Hawt recipe ideas

Sometimes I don’t want my food cold

Hit me up wid dem real good hawt huelicious recipes

Bonus points: if the recipes include popcorn

1 Like

A lot of times, I mix my morning Huel with my coffee. I’ve also found that mixing with room temp water mixes much more smoothly before adding crushed ice and flavor. Add popcorn if you like, whatever works for you. This may not be what you were looking for, but it works for me.

1 Like

Huel porridge:

3 scoops of Huel into microwave safe bowl. (yeah, I said 3. This ain’t your grandma’s breakfast.) Pour enough oat/almond/soy milk to get it to a semi-thick consistency. The consistency should be what you would normally like for porridge. So it’s gonna be much thicker than a drink Huel. Stir with a fork. Get that *** nice and homogenized. Add some raisins and applesauce... or raisins and apple slices. Or you could add the Huel apple cinnamon flavor additive. Sprinkle some cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice and stir that *** up nice. Microwave it for 2 min, 30 seconds. Remove and restir. Some of the liquid has absorbed so add some more cruel-free milk to get it to desired thickness. Microwave for another 30 to 60 seconds.

You can then top this with some berries or banana slices if you want. Or top with some peanut butter.

6 Likes

will try this

I once added unflavored fuel to some mapo tofu

it was aite (mapo tofu definitely tastes better with rice)

1 Like

Gotta follow! I wanted to try the porridge recipe from the website, but I thought it was weird because it was still the normal amount of water. I think half would make more sense.

1 Like

Make popcorn soup, and add Huel to the broth.

3 Likes

What a stupendous idea!!!