Huel Fat Loss Journey

Hey guys,
My name is Raven and I’ve decided to use Huel as a means to fat loss and wanted to journal my experience.

My goals:
In the short term
Go from 200 lbs to 188lbs by July 4th
Long term
Get to and maintain at 180lbs

Method:
According to https://tdeecalculator.net/, my maintenance calories are 2,639. So l decided to eat 1600 cals per day. This will be mostly coming from Huel Black though I also availed myself of a few Huel H&S.

Starting Stats
Date: 05/23/21
Weight: 200lbs
Waist: 34.25 in

Daily stats (recording weight before breakfast in the morning)

2 Likes

May 24th |200.4 lbs | 34.25 in
May 25th | — lbs
May 26th | — lbs
May 27th | — lbs
May 28th | — lbs
May 29th | — lbs
May 30th | — lbs
May 31st | — lbs

^^ what just happened here!?

Throwing out the schedule for tracking, nice.
If you miss a day or two, or don’t hit the benchmark you set yourself, don’t let that distract you from following through on your goal.

Good luck.
Stay hydrated. Stay healthy. Stay safe.

2 Likes

Crush your Huel journey and reach out to us if you have any questions :muscle:

2 Likes

What is your height? You must be tall.

I’m 5’11’’ so a bit tall, yeah

1 Like

Okay so looks like I can’t edit replies/comments after a certain period of time so I’ll just be replying to this every week or so with my current progression!

1 Like

I wish you nothing but good luck, I started a fat loss journey too and I want to be down 40lbs by November 15th. Are you throwing an exercise routine in the mix? If so I would love to know what you got planned for that.

Thank you!

Mostly some cardio (jogging/rowing for 30 mins) every other day with a full body workout (3x10 of bench press, shoulder press, rows, lat pulldowns, squats and deadlifts) interleaved. I’m not going too hard for any of it, just as a preventative for losing too much muscle mass.

1 Like

Go go go! I can’t wait to see you keep coming back. :blush: I’m on a fat loss journey now too, but I am going way slower. You’re inspiring me to keep at it.

1 Like

Niiiice, well you got it. How have you been feeling since starting your regiment? Also how many bottles of Huel are you drinking a day?

Good luck!! We are on a very similar path! I just started on Monday 5/24.

1 Like

I’m going for 2-3 400cal servings a day from Huel (Huel Black and H&S)

The first few days I had some bowel movement issues (probably adjusting to higher fiber) but it’s pretty much done now. Otherwise, I’m seeing some benefit in sleep/waking up where I don’t need a morning energy drink and go to sleep much more easily at night.

2 Likes

How is it going? I am 2 weeks in and about 7.5lbs down! I do shakes for breakfast and lunch, with regular dinner.

1 Like