Huel and Microbiome

I’m interested in starting a conversation about Huel and how it contributes to creating a healthy microbiome.
What is in Huel that will help feed the beneficial organisms which are in my gut?
What else does Huel do to promote a healthy gut?

I’ve been watching a series of videos about microbiome and how it’s probably the most important part of our health. https://www.interconnectedseries.com/episode1wrb
Scientist are finding links between the microbiome and all types of diseases. Neurodegenerative diseases like Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, and all types of Dementia. Depression, bipolar disorder, mood disorders, autism. Heart issues, skin issues… etc… etc… etc…
You name it… it can probably be cured and/or avoided with a healthy microbiome.
The science is still new but the link is there. Not saying it will cure all… just needs to be taken seriously.

How does Huel help our gut?

Hey @Skydiver.

There’s a mixture of soluble and insoluble fibers in Huel from the oats and the flaxseeds, (including some natural prebiotics), to keep the gut flora happy.

There have been a couple of threads about this on the forum that you might be interested in that discuss this. Feel free to check some out here!

In addition to the pro biotics, Huel replaces meals that would otherwise be bad for your gut.

The volatility and variability of microbiome makes anecdotal evidence difficult to isolate. I wonder if any 100% Huel users have paid enough attention to this aspect of their internals to speak to it.