How to channel Scrooge McDuck

I eat your huel everyday, I am now a rich man.

1 Like

Same, Iā€™m saving some 500 dollars a month at least in food cost. Iā€™ve also found it allows me to work more which has also made me more money.

1 Like

I shared the great news with my boss, he is a well known attorney in Albuquerque, who works for this infamous cook, word is gettin round.

Everyone likes to save a little moneyšŸ˜‰
Glad Huel is helping you do that while also staying nutritionally complete!

1 Like

Such an underrated reference hahaha

1 Like

I first tried Huel by chance. I was forced to sit in an empty apartment in protective custody for days, the only thing in the cupboard was Huel. At first it didnā€™t look very appealing, but it appeared as if someone had packed it for me with my name misspelled, so I tried it. Day two it was so satisfying that is why I am here today.

2 Likes

Protective custody? :thinking:

So sorry you ever needed to use the cleaning crew. Hang in there buddy. Iā€™m sure the huel makes it all worth it.

1 Like

Lol these are references to a couple of great shows, Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul

1 Like

Not officially, they said someone had it out for me, showed me picture of someone I knew that had been shot. I sat there for days.

Kay(spoiler alert)Sherbet.

There be days where you be laying on a cloud of money.

Then there be days where you just sit and waitā€¦but the best things come when you donā€™t expect it.

Oh, Iā€™m familiar haha! Iā€™m here saying to myself ā€œthis scenario sounds too familiar.ā€

1 Like

Oh! LMAO wow! I actually havenā€™t watched more than 2 episodes of better call Saul but watched so much breaking bad that I got the reference! I didnā€™t get the misspelled name thing though. I got the clean up crew because Saul uses that for his clients. Jeez! Thatā€™s how good a reference that was, I got it with like 2% context

1 Like

You can see my progression weight wise, it appeared that I got worse, then the last episode, is when I found huelā€¦I will continue to keep you all updated as I lighten up and lean down.

I keep up the practice of using a bat to break pinatas for exercise. But have found filling them with huel is giving the breaking/ourpour a G resistance that satisfies to a depth never before achieved with hard candy. Ahhh baby YEAH! I think marketing should pursue this, and I am willing to invest , if I put the cost of pursuit up, I want it to be acknowledged. JUST IMAGINE A BIRTHDAY PARTY PINATA WITH HUEL FOR ALL THE KIDS? YEAH? and the floorsā€¦clean afterwards.

I only had Huel to eat! I didnā€™t choose itā€¦it won my heart and tummy, Donā€™t play.

I am in Coushatta for awhile to see my people, brangin 3 week worth of my huel with, just enough to share. They will all see how wondermous it be. I feel obligated to do late night rounds at the church for the old folk when Iā€™m in tha parish, huell will keep my energy high. I might swing by Loggy Bayou to visit that gator I set free. Can gators eat huel?

My crockā€¦my best friend died. It was an allergic reaction to dried chopped chives. It took a month in Coushatta to organize a memorial. Chubbs was laid to rest 3/17/2021ā€¦I just got back to Google control.

My gator died, all couchetta heard the news. We in great mourning. Flags been half mast fo 2 months. I paid for a necropsy for the money I channeled Scrooge McDuck with. They said Chompsey died by over priced dehydrated plants that had a successful marketing teamā€¦it focused on a ā€œlook at meā€ approach. I still donā€™t understandā€¦one two week period it keeps me alive, then it kills my best friend in nature.

The first necropsy said a chive allergy but Chompsey lived in sustainable greenā€¦Kermit the frog be famous from up the way, all 5 counties be proud of him. He said it werenā€™t easy being greenā€¦I didnā€™t know what he meant. But this be serious.