How often to stay acclimated?

My plan for Huel is to use it for lunch when I haven’t packed one in the morning or as an occasional snack/calorie filler, so there’s a good chance I won’t be using it every day. How often do you need to drink Huel in order to keep your system acclimated to it? If I drink it inconsistently, will I experience the “adjustment period” (ie, GI issues) every time? Thanks.

Hi Jon! The great thing about Huel is that it is extremely versatile and can be used in a number of ways. Plenty of Huelers only use Huel occasionally when they need convenience food, but don’t want to compromise on nutrition. Whether or not your body will experience any GI issues depends on a number of factors, most importantly what your diet is like outside of Huel.

1 Like

Naa. Once daily Huel probably won’t impact your GI tract that much. One dose has about 9 grams of fiber, which incidentally is the same as one Fiber One bar (if you’ve ever eaten one of those). 2 apples has about 9 grams of fiber as well, for comparison. I think the recommended amount is 30 grams of fiber per day, although most people get about half of the recommended amount. So, you should be fine.