How much product

I am thinking about buying this product but it doesn’t tell me how much product is in a bag. Since it does not tell me it makes me very skeptical because its most likely a very small amount.

There’s about 14 servings per bag, and one serving is one cup or 127g. I use Huel once per day (94g serving), 5 days a week (give or take). One bag lasted me about 3 weeks.

Yes, what scampers said. 3 heaping scoops is a 500 calorie serving of the Huel powder. There should be 14 of these servings per bag.

that still doesn’t tell me how much there is . how many pounds in a bag seems like its top secret smh must be small that’s why they do not say … I hate being ripped off.

14 x 127 grams = 1778 grams

Using Google we can convert 1778 grams to 3.92 pounds of powdered food. The bag itself is pretty light, so each filled bag is about 4 lbs total. They are in a sort of triangle shaped bag so they can be laid head to toe inverted, kinda like they are 69-ing in the packing box. (Huel users will understand the reference.) I’m telling you, I’ve ordered 3 times from Huel and never been ripped off by any of their packages. Each bag will give 14 of the 500 calorie doses.

https://www.google.com/search?q=convert+1778+grams+to+pounds&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS764US764&oq=convert+1778+grams+to+pounds&aqs=chrome..69i57.5349j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Math

69-ing in the packing box

laughed until I cried. ty for that image.

The info is pretty easy to find. One serving (500 calories) is three scoops. Each bag contains 14 servings.

They now print the bag contents on the outside of the bag.