Forum menu is missing

When I visit the huel.com website and click on the menu button the Forum selection is missing. What’s up with that? I cleared my cookies but that didn’t help. Unless people know to go to discourse.huel.com how will they even know there is a forum?

For the US desktop website, I found the forum link under the ‘About’ menu. For the mobile website, I found it in the ‘About’ section in the hamburger menu.

1 Like

Thank you. It’s not as prominent as it was before and It appears to point to the UK and global forum and not the USA forum.

There is a Forum link under the About menu, but It appears to point to the UK and global forum and not the USA forum.

I think this lack of visibility contributes to low participation in the
USA forum.

Oh my! Thanks for flagging this for us, @lewisjt I’ll let our website team know right away so this can be updated!

1 Like

They fixed the Forum sub menu under the About menu on the USA site to point to the USA forum. It would be better if it was a main menu item like it was before. It’s not as visible and so the forum doesn’t seem to get the traffic it did before it was demoted.

Thanks for the feedback @lewisjt we’ll pass this across to our e-commerce team to see if this can be changed in the future!