Did not Receive Everything

Hello, I’m not sure if this is where to do this or not but I do not see a phone number. I ordered 2 bags of Huel, the cappuccino flavor, and the chocolate mint flavor.

I did not receive the chocolate mint flavor. It is, however, on my “Packing List.” The UPS Ground tracking number is 1Z8V21770391409912. I’d like to get all the product I paid for.

Hey @KoukiRae,

My name is Sothan from Huel USA.

I apologize your order was received incomplete. I will reach out to our fulfillment house and have another Chocolate Mint Flavor to you.

-Sothan

1 Like

I did not receive everything either… my order came today missing the frosted shaker… (and a tee shirt that would fit a small child)… just how my luck goes

Huel Staff does monitor this forum. Generally you get the fastest reply if you contact support directly:

1 Like

I have submitted a request for the missing Flavor Boost.

Please allow 7-10 business days for the item to arrive.

At this time we are unable to provide individual customer support on the Huel discourse. Please email support@huel.com if you require assistance from our Huel support team.

Thank you for your help :slight_smile: I am a bit confused, however. Am I getting the replacement chocolate mint? Or no? I see more than one Huel post so I am confused as to whether or not this has been resolved or not. I have not received it yet, I know that at least.