Black Friday deals?

Potential buyer here, I’m curious if I should buy now or wait for any discounts that will come for Black Friday as I am a pretty poor college student and anything would help. I already know about the 10% off if I subscribe but it’s still pretty expensive with regards to that.

My diet is poor I usually sleep, wakeup, go to class then go to Dunkin for some coffee and Mcdonalds for lunch/dinner and if I’m hungry later or in between I have eggs/ramen that I can make.

I’m looking to use Huel as a way to get the essentials along with replacing my crappy meals and hopefully giving me more energy and feel full longer throughout the day.

Would taking 3 scoops of Huel (which is about 500 cals correct?) as a breakfast/lunch replacement then having a decently healthy dinner be a good way to go about it?

Any feedback would be appreciated, thanks!

EDIT: Also, the 28 meals 2 bags would last about a month (30 days) if I use only 3 scoops a day correct?

3 scoops is supposed to be the equivalent of 500 calories. If you are only using it to replace approximately 1 meal a day then yes 28 meals should be enough.

Hi Brandon,
Sorry for my delayed response. We did not do any Black Friday or Cyber Monday deals this year. Fortunately for our Huelers, we provide savings year-round - free shipping, volume discounts, subscription discount, & your 1st order comes with a free shaker, scoop, & t-shirt. From as little as $1.95/meal, you might be surprised how much you can save with Huel on Black Friday, Cyber Monday, or any other day of the year. :slight_smile:

Huel can replace any meal as it is completely balanced with fats, carbohydrates, protein, fiber, vitamins and minerals. Some of our customers use Huel for 100% of their meals and we have looked at the effects in a couple of people and they had no problems whatsoever (https://us.huel.com/pages/one-month-on-huel-trials). Most use Huel to replace 1-2 meals a day when they don’t have time to meticulously plan/prepare a balanced meal and need convenience food, but also don’t want to compromise on nutrition.

If you have 1 meal a day, the 28 meals should last you 4 weeks. :+1:

Hope this helps! Let us know if you have any other questions.