Which Huel Black Edition elements/levels triggered California Prop 65?

Do we know which Huel Black Edition elements and their levels triggered California Prop 65? I searched Huel sites and found only the disclaimer and a reference to California Prop 65, while no Huel info was disclosed for consumer considerations.

1 Like

https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/proposition-65-list

At Huel, nutrition and health are at the forefront of all our decisions and we’re committed to health and safety. We are in compliance with all laws and regulations and display all appropriate warnings (if applicable) on our website. In addition, we monitor heavy metal levels in all products to ensure these are always at a safe level. You can read more here: Huel Food Safety and Quality Controls. However, if you have any particular concerns, do let us know!

1 Like

I asked the same thing. Did you get a specific answer as in lead or anything yet? Most of my green powders are over in lead a bit.

Hey @Robyn ! Just to expand on what Charlotte added above, Proposition 65 is a California law about products containing heavy metals. The minimum levels of heavy metals that trigger a Prop 65 warning are set at extremely low levels. You can read more about it here: California Proposition 65 & Huel Products

We can assure you that our products are safe to consume. We regularly test our products for the presence of heavy metals, and our products are manufactured in compliance with all laws and regulations in FDA approved facilities. In addition, we monitor heavy metal levels in all products to ensure these are always at a safe level. You can read more here:Huel Food Safety and Quality Controls

1 Like